Eric Bass of Shinedown has partnered with Prestige Guitars to create his own signature bass.
The NAMM Show will showcase the final product later this month as part of the NAMM Media Preview Day. Check it out on display January 23rd from 3-5pm along with 49 other exclusive products.
However, the official unveiling will take place on Thursday, January 25th at Prestige Booth 3321 from 1-2pm. Immediately following the unveiling, the bass will be available for purchase online.
“This design is the culmination of nearly 2 years of hard work and collaboration,” said Adrian O’Brien, VP of Prestige Guitars. “Designing and redesigning, perfecting a bass that is exactly what Eric wants and needs both onstage and in the studio.”
O’Brien continued, “Eric has toured for the past year and a half with various prototypes of Prestige basses, and this design is the result of real-world R&D. He played these basses in every type of venue imaginable before we settled on the final design. It is road tested and road ready, which is a great thing as Shinedown is at the top of their game, in the midst of a major world tour supporting ‘Attention Attention’, their most recent release which has blown up! This bass will be used on stages over the world and needs to stand up to the demands of their intense touring schedule and Eric’s intense stage performance!”
Prestige Eric Bass Signature Bass Specs:
- 34″ Scale Length
- 9.5″ Fingerboard Radius
- 1.875″ Nut Width
- Solid Ash Body – String Through
- One-piece Hard Maple neck – Natural satin finish, 3 and 1 Headstock
- Pau Ferro Fingerboard
- Slim C-Shaped neck profile
- Mother of Pearl thumbnail fret markers
- Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Single Coil Bass Pickup
- 1Vol. / 1 Tone
- Hipshot 4 String A Style bridge
- Hipshot HB7 Tuning Machines
- 250k Alpha Pot
- All chrome hardware on Satin Arctic White, All black hardware on Satin Dark Trans Red
- Available in Satin Arctic White with MOP pickguard and binding(top and back) or Satin Dark Trans Red with black pickguard and binding(top and back)